Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twitter For Business?

It's been said that Twitter is a cool tool/application for keeping track of your friends. I don't currently use this nor have I ever really thought about using it to keep my friends updated on my status or activities. Perhaps I am a little old school in thinking that if anyone cared about where I am they would just pick up the phone and call...or send an email. But apparently there is a lot of conversation about the uses and application of such tools for business.

Here's a great list of things to do with Twitter - courtesy of DoshDosh.

Personal Branding
Get Feedback
Direct traffic
Make New Friends
Business Management
Take Notes
Event Updates
Time Management and Analysis
Acquire Votes

Check out the blog for details on how to effectively apply these concepts to Twitter usage - and if you think it works for business let me know!

No comments: